Monday, August 14, 2017

Scrub Style: Nabee Compression Socks

Hello All!

In my third installment of my Scrub Style series I am here to put the spotlight on the Nabee brand of compression socks! With a company that is founded by a nurse, Nabee compression socks are certainly designed with nurses in mind. With different lengths and designs there is a sock that matches everyone's different Scrub Style while providing an equal level of support to promote proper venous return.




 (The purple socks: Anawanna; The orange socks: Seventy-six; The black socks: Bolo)

 As I continue my nursing school journey through my clinical rotations I am becoming more aware of the importance of compression socks. Varicose veins, sore calves, and poor venous return are all preventable problems that nurses face while working extremely active 12 hour shifts. Thankfully, nurses and nursing students have the opportunity to combat all of the potential circulation issues that come with standing for extremely long periods of time by purchasing and wearing compression socks early on in their careers. 



Nabee socks are extremely comfortable, well-made and affordable (there are several patterns that are listed for sale at more than half off the original price!). Washing the socks is a very simple process, with directions listed on each package to wash in gentle cycles and dry with light heat. This method allows the socks to maintain their integrity while becoming fresh for your next shift!



 Nabee socks also have a very helpful size guide listed in each pair's online description. This ensures that the consumer knows exactly which pair will be the right fit for them. I ordered a size Medium because I wear a size 7 shoe. This size fits true to my foot while also providing ample elastic to ensure that my calves are not being pinched. 




Overall, the compression socks from Nabee are extremely high quality. They are a thick sock that does not feel extremely tight and is easy to adjust when on your foot to ensure comfort. While wearing these socks I was even able to slip my feet in and out of my Nurse Mates clogs easier than while wearing normal socks. I have truly fallen in love with the product that Nabee produces and will be an avid customer of their socks throughout my future health care provider journey.



Thank you so much for reading this post! I am so glad that I am able to provide you with honest reviews of nursing scrubs and accessories that are affordable, attractive, and functional. Sometimes all it takes is the perfect pair of socks to make your busy 12 hour shift that much better!

- Michelle
#BSNbabe

No comments:

Post a Comment