Monday, October 2, 2017

A Nursing Student's Fall Favorites


It is officially October and I could not be more excited! I am certainly one of those girls that is obsessed with everything fall. Here is my list of my must-have fall items for both my personal and nursing school life!

1. Mugs

Anyone who knows me knows that I am absolutely obsessed with cups, mugs, travel tumblers - the whole nine yards in the field of non-disposable/travel drink ware. I think that the perfect cup can brighten anyone's day or outfit. I mean, picture yourself drinking out of an adorable mug while you are sitting at or desk studying. Or think about how cute yours would look sitting at the nurses station drink tray? 










"If it involves football or pumpkin spice lattes, count me in" mug












 











 "It's just a bunch of hocus pocus"



















 










Pumpkin Mug
















2. Felt Badge Reels

Home-made/nurse made felt badge reels are becoming more and more popular as sellers sweep the internet. I have recently become totally infatuated with all of the seasonal felt badge reels, especially those that are focused around fall. I can totally picture myself walking around the hospital unit wearing a felt pumpkin, coffee mug, or witch hat clipped to my scrub top when I work holiday shifts next year as a RN. 








Smiling Pumpkin  




























Trudy the Turkey




























 Football

 




 













 Candy Corn 

















3. Fall Makeup

I fall in love with autumn makeup trends every single year. The burgundy eye shadow, the dark lip, and the deep nail polish all make my heat flutter while walking down the aisles of Ulta or Target. I recently purchased the BH Cosmetics 26 Blush/Shadow palette in August in preparation for the fall trends. I think that a warm eyeshadow look with pops of purple or red bring the perfect vibes for October and November. (I have my heart set on the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, but my wallet does not have it's heart set on the price tag haha). 



I love this eyeshadow palette because it is inexpensive, produces the warm eyeshadow looks that I want, and has BH cosmetic's usual high pigmented quality. This palette also comes with several blush shades that you can double as eyeshadows if you want a certain tone to the rest of your eye makeup. Using the blush in both your eyeshadow look and on your cheeks will create a very monochromatic, unified look that is perfect for fall. 

BH cosmetics is also a cruelty free brand! 


4. Scrub Jackets 

Everyone knows that hospital floors are absolutely freezing. Walking in from brisk weather into a freezing hospital for clinical can be unbearable. One fashion statement that I am so excited to rock when I finally become a RN are scrub jackets. My school does not allow scrub jackets as part of the clinical uniform, and I die over any patterned or seasonal jackets. I think that the fall patterns are absolutely adorable. Here are some of my favorites! 






Autumn Leaves Jacket




























Jack-O-Lantern Scrub Jacket





















Witches Scrub Jacket
























Pilgrim Thanksgiving Scrub Jacket















Send me an Instagram message (@BSNbabe95) listing out your fall favorites as a nurse or nursing student! All scrub jackets mentioned come from UniformAdvantage.com, and all other links are Amazon Associate links. 

Thank you for reading! I hope that you enjoyed reading this post, and that you enjoy fall as much as I do!
 

- Michelle
#BSNbabe

No comments:

Post a Comment