Monday, November 20, 2017

Nursing Noel: BSNBABE95 Etsy Store

As some of my blog readers may know, I have opened my very own Etsy store! Since it's opening in October, I have hosted downloadable report and SBAR sheets. However, I have now transitioned into offering stickers/decals!

All of my decals are oriented around nursing and my blog brand! 



These decals are made out of thick, adhesive material. They do not curl up when placed, but are able to be re-positioned and moved per your personal discretion! These decals will allow you to show your BSNbabe pride on your laptop, notebooks, or any other flat surface. 


They will not be suitable for long term tumbler use. 



The decals that are currently up on my Etsy store are a limited edition Thanksgiving quantity. A full, more extensive quantity will be published beginning in January 2018. Begin your new year by expressing your love for the profession of nursing and sharing your journey of becoming a well-prepared nurse! 

I have personally stuck one of my favorite decals on my MacBook laptop, and can attest to the quality of the product. One it is been placed for a day or two the product is less easy to remove, but still maintains a removable quality to ensure complete customization of the product. Once removed, the adhesive is still in-tact. 



I love that I have been able to create a small product for all those who appreciate and support my social media nursing journey. As I gain success in this endeavor I would love to expand my selection of decals, improve technique, gather resources and spread more nurse-themed items to all of you! Please check out my Etsy store and see if there is a decal that fits your nursing school journey!  


- Michelle
#BSNbabe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment