Monday, November 13, 2017

Nursing Noel - Holiday Gift Guide: CharMed Bling

Everyone needs a little bling to get them through a 12 hour shift, and if you're tired of having your Latex free gloves rip because of the one on your finger, you can sport one on your stethoscope. CharMed Bling offers inexpensive and stylish stethoscope accessories in a variety of designs!

 
I recently purchased my own Charmed Bling charm and have been testing it out on my stethoscope during my clinical hours. I have recieved so many compliments about my stethoscope bling that I know this will be a staple piece in my Scrub Style.
  
Not only do they have classic designs like mine, CharMed Bling is an expert at making an endless amount of holiday, hobby, cause-oriented, and birth stone designs.

















 













Cupcake Charm                                                                               Snowman Charm                


Click on any of the above hyperlinks to be sent to the CharMed Bling website! I think that these nurse accessories would make the great addition to a Christmas stocking, or a perfect gift to yourself this holiday season! Tag me in pictures on Instagram of your CharMed Bling Scrub Style! 

Thank you so much for reading this blog post and for following me on my nursing school journey! 


- Michelle
#BSNbabe                   

No comments:

Post a Comment